Hello, our blog fans. You haven’s seen me for a while here. I’m really sorry but I was busy with the school projects and the work. Today I decided to show my first inspiration created for Christmas with the “Denim&Friends” Collection. May some of you missed my work here. I’m extremely happy to be back! Ok. Let’s show what I’ve created for you:
Hello our blog friends. Today I would like to show you my mini tutorial for a childish card. I bought one of the most popular metal dies from Sizzix (than’s Marta for you help ! ) and finally after a few weeks I managed to use it !
- I was looking for a pastel and sweet paper collection – Summer Crush was just perfect.
- I used some of my metal dies and cut the elements to use with my composition.
- Added some laces, flowers and created the base.
- Painted edges of the elements with Distress Vintage Photo ink.
- Put all elements together.
- Added flowers, chipboards, splashed my card with the white ink.
Hope you will like my inspiration. Hugs, Paulina