Today I’m up on Maja Design blog with a new set of cards featuring the Vintage Summer Basics collection.
Both cards were made the same way, only the flowers are different. I primed the background with clear gesso. Next, I added a design with a stencil and the Camouflage Effect Paste set.
While the paste was drying, I die cut some leaves and stems in a watercolor paper. I die cut also a doily in the 1914 paper.
I colored the leaves, stems and some flowers with inks.
I added some color to the background before gluing all the embellishments: paper, sisal, stems, leaves, flowers, and doily.
To finish the cards, I added some microbeads.
Maja Design papers: