Hello our blog fans. Today I would like to show totally different card. Easy to make and simple. Not all of us like to create projects full of layers, flowers etc. Some prefer simple projects. It doesn’t mean that they are boring – just take a look and let’s create something with me step by step.
- Find the chipboard and choose the papers – they need to fit together
- Use the white embossing powder to your chipboard
- Cut out all the elements from the paper, create the basic composition.
- Use the sewing machine and add a bit of elegance to your card.5. If you like – find a simple add ons. Glue everything together and then add some white and black splashes.
- You card is ready. Isn’t it lovely ? Hope you will like my today’s inspiration. If you have any question – do not hesitate ask. Used chipboard came from Scrapiniec . Have a lovely day, Paulina